Registration fee includes the following
REVVING THE RIVER FESTIVAL
Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation
Location - Echuca Victoria
Date 26th 27th 28th April 2019.
All branded bikes welcomed
Registration is cost $100.00 per person.
Major Raffle worth $10,000
Your choice of three gift vouchers.
- $10,000 voucher for Travel – Echuca Travel
- $10,000 Voucher for Harvey Norman.
- $10,000 Voucher for Peter Stephens Motorcycles.
$20 per ticket each only 1500 tickets to be printed.
2nd $1500 tools - 3rd $700 Petrol Voucher - 4th Prize $200 - 5th $100
Registration fee $100 includes the following.
- $134 of value for $100
- Includes Event T-shirt $30
- Zaidee’s Draw String bag $5
- Event Jacket Pin $10
- Zaidee’s Rainbow Shoelace $2
- Zaidee’s Wristband $2 (Allows entry to everything)
- Entry to Show & Shine $20
- Entry to Poker Run and $20
- Included Sunday breakfast at the Henry Hotel. $15 value.
- Friday night – Bands access Gold Coin donation from 6.30pm till 10.30pm.
- Saturday night – Bands access from 6.30pm till 11pm. $30
Note - For day riders a cost below to take part in the events.
$20 to enter Show & Shine.
$20 to enter Poker Run.
$30 for Bands Saturday night
Friday 26th April – What’s happening?
- 11am to 5pm - Rego day outside Henry Hotel
- 6pm Put your bike to bed and get ready for a huge opening “Rev Party” party.
at Henry’s Hotel in the beer garden kicking off at 6.00pm till 10.30pm.
Saturday 27th – What’s Happening?
- 9.30am – Show and Shine Registration open.
- 10am to 12pm - Show and Shine on Murray Esplanade (Old Town) Trophy’s to be won.
- 12.30pm - 1pm Mankini Run – very funny fundraising event $20 to enter. BYO Mankini. Trophy up for grabs “slowest rider” down old town.
- 2pm to 4.30pm - Poker Run - 150km ride – Best 5 hands prizes awarded.
Poker Run starts and ends from Murray Esplanade (Old Town) Henry Hotel end.
Saturday Nigh Bands. $30 entry 980 tickets only.
- This is a fully licence event (No BYO) with bar provided by Henry’s Bridge Hotel.
- 6.30pm till 8.30pm – TBC
- 9.00pm till 11pm – Chocolate Starfish "INXS Kicks Album"
Sunday 28th - What’s happening?
- Departure and Goodbye Breakfast plus riders incentive raffle – must be a register rider.
- 10am to 11.30am - Breakfast is included as part of registration - at Henry’s Bridge Hotel Beer garden.
- 11am Bring your accommodation bill with you, put your name on it throw into a bucket and if your name is draw out then ZRF will pay for your accommodation.
- 2nd prize is $100 cash for petrol – third prize is $50 cash for petrol.
- 11.30am - Riders kick stands up to take off home.